We are committed and work extremely hard to provide the best possible service to our clients. However if you are unhappy about our work in any way, we want to hear from you so we can address your concerns and put things right.
Please send the details of your complaint in writing to:
7 Priory Road
Alternatively you can email your complaint to: email@example.com
Please provide as much detail as possible including:
1. The specific nature of the complaint and why you are unhappy with the service you received.
2. How you would like the problem resolved.
3. Your full contact details (address, email and telephone).
How your complaint will be dealt with
1. We take your concerns very seriously and will aim to acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days.
2. The Managing Director will review your complaint and investigate further with all relevant parties concerned.
3. A response will be issued to you in writing (hopefully within 10 working days) explaining the review which has been undertaken, the outcome of the investigation and what action if any will be taken next to rectify the situation.
4. If you are not satisfied with our reply you can make a further complaint to the Fundraising Regulator.